Shop to open in 3 days

Oh my, what have I gotten myself into?

This is the question I've been asking myself for days. I must admit that an Etsy shop is something I've thought about for a long time. And I've been working on these dolls now for over a year, a little bit at a time. Here and there spending a few hours on a head, then a leg, a dress, then a hairdo. I really didn't want to admit to myself in the beginning that it was leading anywhere but it was so much fun I didn't really want to even think of stopping.

I watched other wonderful dollmakers on Etsy making the most breathtaking dolls. And I also saw them selling them. One day here, next day gone. Then Pinterest came along and I got to see dolls from all over the world. I finally decided to throw myself out there.

Well, here's to opening on the 4th of July!

Comments

Popular Posts