Oh My... where have I been?

I feel as if I'm crawling out of a cave...
I just listened to that lovely song, Say Something, I'm giving up on you, and became quite worried that someone out there would be giving up on me... I am here. and being Love, just like you. In the sweetest way, I assure you.
I just returned from visiting my husbands family in Cali. His daughter and her family mean a great deal to me and her children are grandbabies to me. Now, wonderful young people, two in college. Don't we feel blessed with grandbabies? What fun they are. And these being my step grandchildren I can only imagine what bliss it will be to hold a sweet little child of my daughters in my arms. heaven...
My sweet daughter June is getting married this next June and we joke that we (Bill and I and her and Nick) started throwing around baby names before there were wedding plans. It wasn't just me. She's ready... and I couldn't be happier.
But wedding first...

So anyway, I finally unearthed my craft room and made some Christmas decorations for my Thanksgiving hosts. Time disappeared. All fell delightfully into place. I decided that 2015 was a recommitment to my creativity. So wasn't I happy to see that my blog hadn't been discarded for lack of usefulness.
Hiatus is the wrong word. I think I was a tiny bit underwater. 'Buried'. That's the word I used in my morning pages today. I know we all have times in our lives where we pull back into ourselves. That was me this year. A bit lost too. So here I come... into the misty grayness of this new December day. Out of hiding...

Don't give up on me.
just be love with me.

Comments

Popular Posts