my men, hmm, I mean action figures

Albert, aka Dexter...


"Can you imagine how humiliating?
Do action figures get to be dressed at any point in the future?"

I'd have shown you something before now but it always seems such a big mess. So here goes... You asked for it.

 
There was a baby turantula amongst all these body parts today. A baby, maybe about two inches across. When I saw it I freaked. It was already furry but kind of tawny brown. Bill 'helped' me get it outside. As you may be able to imagine, I was helpless. Sorry I didn't get a picture. I was pretty panicked.

 
My girls already have there gloves on. the guys have promised to take them out for a night on the town, when everyone gets all the clothes on and everything, well, and hair... you know. So the girls have put on their gloves and decided that they just wouldn't take them off.



My new hands are so fun. I used floral tape on wire armature. I'll be sticking to it.

 
Well, Bill is taking me out to see the movie, Hope Springs at our local theater. A big night out in TorC. Yeah... Just be love with me.


Comments

Popular Posts