October 20! Where did the time go?

I know, I know, everyone thinks they're a horrible blogger if they blog only intermittently. So what! As if we didn't have lives...

Currently, you must excuse me, I'm working on a very covert astrological problem... How the hell am I going to pass my level 4 exams? No, that's not the problem. The problem is, that in order to pass my level 4 exams I must write a theoretical solution to the question - If I don't know some one's birth time, but I do know what day they were born and where, then what is the most likely time of day they were born, if all I have is their history? In other words, instead of prediction (saying what might likely happen according to the movement of the star chart forward through time) we use rectification... what would the time be if these are the things that did happen? Basically, going backwards. I wont bother you with how extremely difficult and time consuming this is.

Suffice it to say, my dolls and I stare wistfully at each other at least a few times a day. They're tired of being naked you see, and want clothes on... It's getting cold.

I'm going to go spend some time with them now... excuse me.

Comments

Amy Putkonen said…
I am glad that you are back. Your little peeps need you and you can't spend your whole life buried in those lovely astrology papers that I am sure are strewn all over your "astrology room" in your dudette ranch you've got going on down there.
Amy Putkonen said…
Yes. More than once a month is preferable if you want to keep our interest! lol...

Popular Posts